Thursday, September 13, 2007

All unPacked

Well we are all unpacked and the truck was taken away today. So far we have not found anything broken. We have not opened everything but looks good so far. Some stuff went straight from the truck to storage. Hopefully when we open those boxes all will be good. We have been pretty busy unpacking and moving things to the storage unit the last couple days.

I have also been applying at other places than the few places where my brother-in-law and his friend work at. I found two printing presses that do what I did when I worked at dingley press. So hopefully one of them will call me back. I sent them my resume today.

Today Leaha and I rested we didn't do to much. Though it was are first trip into Charlottesville by ourselves today. Horray we didn't get lost. Charlottesville is about 22 miles from the house. We just went into Target and PetSmart. We ate at pannera Bread company. It was good. Tonite Leaha is gone grocery shopping with her sister so I had some time to throw up this post. The post should get a little bit more frequent now that we are pretty much settled in.

There is a lot of jobs around here that are hiring for more than 12.00/hr. I'm going to concentrate on applying to all of them that I can tomorrow and Monday. I should see Eric this weekend too so he will let me know about a job where he works.

So far I like it down here . It is kinda weird seeing so many trees and none of them being pine trees though. All the red clay is a bit different too.

Well I guess that is good for today I will talk to you all later.

3 comments:

Skip said...

Glad to hear everything is going well for you two Steve! Hopefully you will land a job soon. It won't take you to long to know your way around.

I hope Leaha is doing ok health wise. She sounds so good when I talk with her on the phone. Mailing out your EMMC bill today.

Any idea when Leaha will be adding some photos and updating her blog?

Well, take care and good luck in the job search.

Love you and miss you guys,

"Dad"

Anonymous said...

HI!
GLAD TO HEAR YOU GUYS CAN FINALLY RELAX. YOU SOUND HAPPY, THAT MAKES ME HAPPY.

TODAY I WENT TO APPLE BEE FOR LUNCH WITH RITA, MY OLD PARTNER FROM T.D. BANKNORTH. IT WAS NICE TO HEAR FROM EVERYBODY.

LINDA IS ANXIOUS FOR US TO GO SEE HER HOT TUB AN CASTLE PLAY SET. WE MIGHT GO SEE IT THIS SUNDAY. WE ALSO MISS THE GIRLS.

WELL TAKE CARE. I WISH YOU LUCK IN FINDING A JOB YOU LIKE.

LOVE MOM & DAD

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.
You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…