Friday, October 5, 2007

Time for a new post.

Well it has been a while since my last post. To be honest there has not been all that much going on I'm still looking for work. I have had a few interviews that have gone well. Still waiting to hear from them though. The walmart distribution center has called me back for a second interview and I will be going for a 3rd. Not sure when the 3rd interview will be yet I was told they would call me next week to set up the 3rd interview. The person that gave me the second interview said the 3rd interview is pretty much to offer you a job and to take a pre-placement drug test before they hire you. Hopefully that will happen next week.

I have been looking around on the internet and found a pumpkin patch Leaha and I are going to go to either this weekend or next week to pick our own pumpkins. They take you on a hayride to the pumpkin patch from the farm. They also have a corn maze that should be a fun time.

We are also supposed to go to kings dominion for there Halloween festival that they have there I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI STEVE

I KNOW THE HARD PART ABOUT FINDING A JOB IS ALL THE INTERVIEWS. BUT I KNOW AFTER AWHILE YOU WILL FIND ONE.

WE USUALLY GO TO CHIPMAN FARM WITH THE KIDS FOR OUR PUMPKINS. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE MAZE. I DO

WHAT IS KING,S DOMINION ? A PLACE TO EAT . WELL I HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE FUN.

LOVE MOM & DAD

Skip said...

Hang in there Steve! That job offer will come soon. I know you are still looking, but hopefully that Wal-Mart distribution job will come this week. Good money if it does, and you and Leaha will be on your feet in no time.

Love you,
Dad Hawkes