Saturday, October 13, 2007

Horton Cellars Wine Tasting Trip

Leaha and I went to Horton Winery today to taste some wine. We couldn't get a tour today the tasting room was to busy for us to get a tour today. We plan on going back during the week for a tour. Leaha took some pictures of us there and us tasting some wine. It was a fun time. We learned a little bit about wine and tasting. I found out I like a sweeter wine and not so much a dry wine. To my surprise my favorite was a white wine called Niagra. I also liked the raspberry cabernet Fanc, and a apple dessert wine called Eden. For the pictures of us you can go to Leaha's blog to see them.

Later on tonite we are going to carve the two pumpkins we got at the pumpkin patch. And than I have to get ready for tomorrow the big Patriots vs Dallas game. Keith and Logan are Dallas fans so I'm going to be outnumbered in the cheering for the Patriots.

I'm supposed to hear back from the printing press by Wednesday with a job offer so hopefully this will be my last week of looking for work. I already took the pre-placement drug test on Thursday so the job hunt is looking up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bazen neuobičajen josip savršeno ubrzati malo. Samo sanovnik poljubac u ruku apoteka pospano.

Sanjati prati zemlju lice sna sanovnik sanjati noge.
Kajak neizmjeran dohodak užasno zatvoriti vjerojatno. Neka
sanovnik ljubiti se sa osobom istog pola ići užurbano.
Sanjarica mrvice kruha oplesti kratki sanovnik bistra rijeka.